You don't know me, but I stumbled across your website. I really like your work. I admire that you can be humorous and serious. My favorite piece was "the sun was hiding". (I cried)
Katie- You had me glued to every word right from the start. A lot easier for a mom to read than some of your "darker" stuff. I am extremely proud of you and your writing. Keep writing from your heart and stick with it. You know Dad always loved my writing so you know he will love yours too. So, how different are we really?
i admire all of the writing that i have seen here today. The Sun Was Hiding was my favorite, but i was also fascinated by the concept of The Inscrutable Journey. it sounds like a good idea for a movie, actually. if you ever hook up with a young, handsome filmmaker with his own production company, a lot of talent, and really nice eyes, you could probably pull it off.
Your writing is creative, and inspiring. I especially enjoyed your prelude to the Inscrutable Journey. It leaves me wanting more. I can't wait to see what transpires from your creative mind, and I look forward to discussing some of your works.
So... are you ever going to post more of the Inscrutable Journey, or are you just going to be a tease about it? :P
I also loved the sun was hiding. It was one of those train wreck stories that you know is going to end in the worst way, but you just can't stop reading because you just have to know.
7 Comments:
Dear K. D. Howells,
You don't know me, but I stumbled across your website. I really like your work. I admire that you can be humorous and serious. My favorite piece was "the sun was hiding". (I cried)
Thank you and continue to add more of your stuff.
Katie- You had me glued to every word right from the start. A lot easier for a mom to read than some of your "darker" stuff. I am extremely proud of you and your writing. Keep writing from your heart and stick with it. You know Dad always loved my writing so you know he will love yours too. So, how different are we really?
LOVE, MOM
K.D. Howells,
i admire all of the writing that i have seen here today. The Sun Was Hiding was my favorite, but i was also fascinated by the concept of The Inscrutable Journey. it sounds like a good idea for a movie, actually. if you ever hook up with a young, handsome filmmaker with his own production company, a lot of talent, and really nice eyes, you could probably pull it off.
When are you going to post your movies too? (Didn't I catch you drawing story boards for some movie a while ago?)
Kati,
Your writing is creative, and inspiring. I especially enjoyed your prelude to the Inscrutable Journey. It leaves me wanting more. I can't wait to see what transpires from your creative mind, and I look forward to discussing some of your works.
-lukas
hello luv just browsing your site and i must say you are a amazing writer
talk to ya soon
Andrew Leaman
So... are you ever going to post more of the Inscrutable Journey, or are you just going to be a tease about it? :P
I also loved the sun was hiding. It was one of those train wreck stories that you know is going to end in the worst way, but you just can't stop reading because you just have to know.
And The Land of Nod.
Post a Comment
<< Home